If you read any of this, thanks. But no more. 10/15/18
So here’s the deal. You do not have to pay any money to the IRS, but:
- You cannot drive on interstate highways
- Neither you nor your children can enlist in any branch of the U.S. military
- If you are on a sinking boat, you cannot be rescued by the Coast Guard
- You cannot take any medication approved by the Food and Drug Administration
- You cannot take part in any clinical trial sponsored in any way by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- You cannot receive any medical therapy that is a direct result of NIH research
- No illness you develop can be reported to the Centers for Disease Control
- You cannot receive medical care from any doctor who had their medical education paid for in lieu of national service
- You cannot receive medical care from any health care professional who was trained in the U.S. military
- You cannot visit any national park, camp in any national forest or enroll in senior discount programs for these locations
- You cannot lease any land or exploration rights from the Department of the Interior or any other federal agency
- You cannot buy a house under any Department of Housing and Urban Development program
- Your funds in bank accounts cannot be insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- If you farm, your crops cannot be insured by any U.S.Department of Agriculture (USDA) program, and you are also not eligible for any USDA subsidy programs
- If you are having trouble buying enough food, you are not eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also a USDA program
- If your property is destroyed in a flood, hurricane, earthquake or tornado, you are not eligible for any Federal Emergency Management Agency program
- You cannot fly on any airplane that is under the jurisdiction of any federal air traffic control agency
- Even if you could fly on an airplane, you cannot be screened by the Transportation Security Agency
- If you live near a Superfund site, your property is excluded from remediation by the Environmental Protection Agency
- If you work in a physically dangerous environment, your particular job in the workplace cannot be protected by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. If you leave your job, then it can.
- If you are a veteran, you and no member of your family can receive any benefits or services from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Your children cannot be enrolled in any school supported by Department of Education programs, including vouchers for private/charter schools
- Your college-age students are ineligible for Pell Grants and cannot submit a Federal Student Aid form for any other tuition assistance
- Your smart phone is not eligible for protection under any Federal Communications Commission program
- You cannot drive an over-the-road truck because you are not eligible for any Federal Traffic Safety Administration certifications
- You cannot get a passport from the U.S. Department of State
- If you are in trouble in a foreign country, you cannot get help from the State Department (except you are unlikely to be in a foreign country because you can’t get a passport)
Enjoy your tax-free life.
© 2018 Joseph Galligan
A protestor in Scotland during Donnie’s trip to rest up for his mano-a-mano with Putin but also shamelessly self-promote his Turnberry golf resort (in the company of his son Eric who ostensibly rakes in the dough for Trump Organization without Dad knowing about it) had a sign that read: “Yer jaicket’s oana shoogly pet, Donnie.” (Your jacket’s on a wobbly peg).
What a fantastic way to say, “Your time ain’t long.”
© 2018 Joseph Galligan
Maybe Donnie said I have every right to pleasure myself, not pardon myself, and the Fake News media just heard it wrong.
Wayne Cochrane and his hair have passed away. Sad
Above: Smug bastard who doesn’t know that what goes around comes around.
Also in this article is a neurological description of what sets him off. It is an exact description of the craving process in the brain of every addict who has ever lived. No wonder I have been saying this guy acts like a “dry drunk” — that is, an addict who doesn’t use but has no spiritual foundation/belief based on connection to something greater that him/her self. A malignant narcissist is an extreme example of this, although, to quote the Big Book of AA, “he usually doesn’t think so.” According to Dr. William Silkworth, the physician who was there when AA founder Bill Wilson found a spiritual grounding, a dry drunk is “restless, irritable and discontent” all the time. Donnie is an alcoholic like his brother, but he doesn’t drink.
The Freudian psychodynamics of being the same as you were in the first grade are also obvious — stuck in the phallic stage. He bragged about his cock in a debate on television, for Christ’s sake. He seemed to only want to become his father, who of course would never give him enough approval. Notice how you never hear his children say anything about their mothers in public? It’s as if they passed through them and became images of their father. Just like Donnie did.
© 2017 Joseph Galligan